Bank With Your Cell or Home Phone, 24 Hours a Day
Xpress Banking is a complimentary service provided by the Bank of Richmondville. It’s an automated telephone information source where you choose from a list of menu options to access the information you need most often.
- Obtain your balance on your deposit or loan account
- Verify direct deposits
- Obtain information regarding ATM transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts, including NOW, checking, Christmas and vacation clubs and statement savings
- Make loan and mortgage payments on eligible accounts
- Verify check and deposit transactions
Xpress Banking Is Easy To Use
How to access Express Banking —
- Make sure you have your account number(s) ready.
Have your PIN available.
(NOTE: Your initial PIN will be the last four digits of your Social Security number. You will be instructed to change your PIN the first time you call to a number that only you know.)
- Some phones have a tone or pulse button. Please make sure your phone is on the "tone" mode.
- Call 518-234-4300 or Toll Free at 1-877-234-8222 from any touchtone phone. Make sure that your phone is on the tone mode.
- Wait for the Greeting.
- You will be offered a series of menu selections...follow the simple instructions.
- To access a selection, simply press the corresponding number on your phone.
- Hang up when finished.
To learn more about specific menu options, click here.
Xpress Banking access numbers:
Local - (518) 234-4300
Toll Free - (877) 234-8222